Stay Safe. Updated 16th August 2021.
The health and well-being of our members, guests and staff is our top priority.
The Green Dragon Hotel is committed to ensuring that our premises continue to be a ‘safe place to work, stay and visit’. The health, safety and wellbeing of all of our employees, guests and third-party visitors is, as always, our utmost priority.
Although restrictions have eased in England the Green Dragon Hotel is committed to maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Hand sanitiser is available from the stations provided
- Feel free to wear face masks when in public areas of the hotel, our team may too
To control the spread of COVID-19 we make the following commitment to all:
1. Continued enhanced cleaning and sanitising regimes across all departments and bedrooms with particular focus on hand contact points
2. All staff have received COVID-19 awareness training
3. All staff agree that they are fit and well and lateral flow testing is available on a daily basis
4. The hotel has completed the requirements of CSC compliance to verify Covid–19 standards are fully implemented
5. Provision of additional hand sanitising stations have been provided throughout the business
6. Disinfection wipes are available to all guests at the reception
7. There is enhanced provision and access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
8. Social distancing measures have been assessed and control measures implemented throughout the business
9. All guests’ services and interaction points have been reviewed in order to minimise risk for both guests and team members